The first ever consulting firm dedicated to helping companies give value to their waste. The consulting aims to analyze the the company’s production process, creating a list of possible solutions, with the scope of finding a more sustainable and cheap system of waste management that is up to date with the current environmental legislation.
How the service works step by step:
• Pre-evaluation when the client provides comprehensive data on the waste created by their process;
• Inspection of the factory;
• Green Gap Analysis for finding inefficiencies and possible improvements in the current waste management system;
• Identification of possible optimizations and research on the potential value of the waste;
• Strategic report on the different courses of action;
• Planning, outlining of the best strategy and how to move forward;
• Selection of suppliers, needed for the new strategy as well as negotiation;
• Management of the first trial run of the new strategy.