Personnel training on environmental issues is essential to help the company optimise its input and output processes. Sfridoo’s mission is to train employees to interpret the most important innovations in the environmental sector. The company’s needs are analysed according to the goals and KPIs pursued. Together with the company, Sfridoo designs a customized, innovative and effective programme.
This course is directed to the following professionals:
• Architects and product designers;
• Entrepreneurs and consultants;
• Environmental and construction engineers;
• Energy and mobility manager;
• Environmental Lawyers;
• Environmental managers: of environmental prevention and protection service, of production and maintenance, also quality auditor, commercial and environmental project representatives;
• Marketing, communication and international relations professionals responsible for communication with stakeholders;
• Managers of integrated waste management companies and recycling plants;
• Supply chain managers in charge of implementing projects caring about the producers environmental and social responsibility.