Sfridoo’s® Green Strategy helps strategic marketing for mid-long term results, by making use of the work a business has done towards becoming a part of the Circular Economy. A new kind of innovation working on a moral code and accounting for social responsibility, by changing how you view consumers and realizing that they are paying more and more attention to what kind of businesses practices they employ and how they treat the environment.
How does it work step by step:
• Investigating what kind of sustainability projects the business has conducted to better understand how sustainable they are;
• Understand what kind of results the businesses project achieved for the Circular Economy;
• Comparing your company to the industry standard to better understand what it can market and begin to make a strategy;
• Feasibility report and calculating the ROI of the strategy;
• Enforcing the strategy on all digital and analog accounts owned by the company;
• The addition of the business to the virtuous grouping of Sustainable Business.