Staff training on environmental issues is essential to lead the company to optimize input and output resources. Sfridoo’s mission is to train company figures who know how to interpret the most important innovations in the environmental sector. The company needs are analyzed according to the objectives and KPI to be reached. Sfridoo plans together with the company a customized, innovative and effective tailor-made path.
To which professionals and companies this course is intended:
• Product architects and designers;
• Entrepreneurs and consultants;
• Construction and environmental engineers;
• Energy and mobility manager;
• Lawyers in environmental law;
• Environmental managers, environmental prevention and protection services, production and maintenance, quality auditors, sales representatives and environmental design consultants;
• Marketing professionals, communication and external relations contacts for relations with stakeholders;
• Responsible for companies managing the integrated waste cycle and recycling start-up plants;
• Managers of supply chain consortia who are responsible for implementing the producer responsibility principle.
• Professionisti di marketing, comunicazione e relazioni esterne referenti per i rapporti con gli stakeholders;
• Responsabili di aziende di gestione del ciclo integrato dei rifiuti e impianti di avvio al riciclo;
• Responsabili di consorzi di filiera che si occupano di implementare il principio di responsabilità del produttore.